“ How should I prepare for the TTS analyst interview? What should I expect for the graduate program? ”

George P T. asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Niamh D. Treasury And Trade Solutions Analyst: Dublin, Treasury And Trade Solutions

on 02/03/2018
on 02/03/2018
Treasury And Trade Solutions Analyst: Dublin, Treasury And Trade Solutions

Hi George. My best advice for the interview is to do your research and get a good understanding of what the TTS business does, on both the Cash and Trade side and why you'd like to work in this area. As well as this to be clear on why you'd like to work for Citi. As for what to expect from the programme, there are four different rotations: two nine month rotations and one three month rotation in your base location and one 6 month rotation in another Citi office within EMEA. If you are successful on the programme you can then graduate to Associate level after the 27 months. Hope this helps!

on 02/03/2018
George P T.

Hi Niamh, Thanks for the advice.

on 04/03/2018
George P T.

Hi Niamh, I just needed one more clarification. My current application status is Business Review. How long does it take to get updated and what mostly can I expect next ?

on 05/03/2018
Treasury And Trade Solutions Analyst: Dublin, Treasury And Trade Solutions

Hi George, somebody in HR should be able to answer this. Valentina Z., would you have this info?

People invited to join the discussion:

Graduate Programme Coordinator, Citi
on 05/03/2018
Graduate Recruitment And Development, Citi

Hi George, if you have been waiting more than 14 days for an update, please contact campus.queries@citi.com  who will be able to advise you on the status of your application.

Add to this thread

Citi

For more than 200 years Citi has enabled growth and economic progress around the world. The company provides clients and customers with a broad range of financial services and products. Its aim is to create the best outcomes for them, using financial ingenuity to develop simple, creative and responsible solutions.

A career with Citi means being part of a global firm that provides the most forward-thinking financial products and solutions to the most enterprising corporations, institutions, governments and individuals around the world.

This is an opportunity to join the heart of the global financial services industry at a truly exciting period in its development. It’s an opportunity to work with the brightest minds to drive responsible, positive change across the organisation, the banking industry, and beyond.

Visit website