“ How do I contact the London Graduate Recruitment Team? ”

SinTee T. asked a question in topic General
to Any Graduate Recruitment Insiders

19/01/2018
I sent my application a couple weeks ago for a Spring Insight Program, 1st Year Program, London (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and the Graduate Recruitment Team sent me a mail last week asking me to send additional details (my graduation date), which I did. However, they sent me another mail yesterday saying that I still had not sent the details yet they cannot proceed. I try to contact them by email but they did not answer, and I could not find the contact email address anywhere else in the email they sent to us or online, they do not even left a number. I don’t even know how to reach them. My online application has submitted so I cannot do any amendment of details. Do you know how I could reach them? Or can you help me with that? Thanks
23/01/2018
Graduate Recruitment And Development, Citi

Hi SinTee, sorry to hear you have been having some issues. Please contact campus.queries@citi.com  who will be able to assist you.

21/09/2018
Anon user (#243374)

Dear Sir or Madam,

As I was completing my online test for a summer internship position, my webpage shut down and I am now unable to continue to test as I need an administrator approval.
What should I do?

Thanks.

24/09/2018
Graduate Recruitment And Development, Citi

Hi, please contact campus.queries@citi.com  who will be able to look into this for you.

Add to this thread

Citi

For more than 200 years Citi has enabled growth and economic progress around the world. The company provides clients and customers with a broad range of financial services and products. Its aim is to create the best outcomes for them, using financial ingenuity to develop simple, creative and responsible solutions.

A career with Citi means being part of a global firm that provides the most forward-thinking financial products and solutions to the most enterprising corporations, institutions, governments and individuals around the world.

This is an opportunity to join the heart of the global financial services industry at a truly exciting period in its development. It’s an opportunity to work with the brightest minds to drive responsible, positive change across the organisation, the banking industry, and beyond.

Visit website