Moses M.
“ What are the career growth opportunities for treasury & trade solutions analysts? ”

Moses M. asked a question in topic General
to Any Treasury and Trade Solutions Insiders

08/01/2018
08/01/2018
Treasury And Trade Solutions Analyst: Dublin, Treasury And Trade Solutions

Hi Moses, one of the great things about the TTS Analyst Programme is the clear path for career progression. If you are successful as a TTS Analyst, as of 2017 you will graduate from the programme after 27 months as an Associate. After this, again if you demonstrate your abilities you can become an Assistant Vice President after a year. There is certainly great growth opportunities from the TTS Analyst Programme. Hope this helps!

28/02/2018
Howard G.

I am a Computer Science graduate, I am interested in a career in banking, specifically investment banking, and financial markets. What steps/programs do I take towards my goals?

05/03/2018
AVP Treasury & Trade Solutions, Citi

Hi,

I completed the TTS Analyst graduate program this January, after 27 months composed of 3 rotations. 2 in my home country (Dubai) and 1 abroad - London. This is a great opportunity to work with different people, increase your networking, be exposed to different segment of clients but also to different products and teams. It also allows you to gain more experience in a shorter timeframe. TTS program is the only one that gives the chance to go abroad for 6 months as well. I have now became AVP and I am very grateful for these opportunities given in the last 2/3 years. I strongly suggest to apply and play your cards to be a part of it!

Add to this thread

Citi

For more than 200 years Citi has enabled growth and economic progress around the world. The company provides clients and customers with a broad range of financial services and products. Its aim is to create the best outcomes for them, using financial ingenuity to develop simple, creative and responsible solutions.

A career with Citi means being part of a global firm that provides the most forward-thinking financial products and solutions to the most enterprising corporations, institutions, governments and individuals around the world.

This is an opportunity to join the heart of the global financial services industry at a truly exciting period in its development. It’s an opportunity to work with the brightest minds to drive responsible, positive change across the organisation, the banking industry, and beyond.

Visit website